How to report Child Maltreatment

If you suspect child abuse or neglect, CALL CHILDLINE 1-800-932-0313

If a child is in immediate danger, first call 911. Then report it to CHILDLINE.

If you are a Penn State employee, volunteer, or independent contractor you must also email communicating that a report has been made. Penn State policy requires all employees, volunteers, and independent contractors -- regardless of your status as a mandated reporter -- to report all instances of suspected child abuse. For more information, please refer to Policy AD72.

New NIH Capstone Center

Penn State has been selected by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), to establish the nation's first Center for Healthy Children. The award of $7.7 million will support the center as a national resource for child maltreatment research and training. Read more here.

Undergraduate Research Assistantship Application

Students who are NOT looking for the assistantship to fulfill their CMAS minor please complete the form and return as stated. If you are interested in this fulfilling your CMAS minor internship requirement - please return the application to Cheri.

Network Newsletters

Would you like updates from the Network and to receive the Network newsletter?  All you need to do is subscribe!

September 2017

April 2017

January 2017

December 2016

October 2016

September 2016

May 2016

April 2016

March 2016